What data do we collect?
So that we can respond to your email/enquiry form requests, we ask you to submit information such as your name and contact details. You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to contact you.
How is the information used?
We will use the information you provide to us to respond to your enquiry. If you have e-mailed us we will use your e-mail address to respond to your query. Once we have dealt with your enquiry your details may be kept for a limited period to ensure that we can contact you only if appropriate. We will not share the information with any third parties unless you have asked us to or we have otherwise agreed this with you first.
With whom is the information shared?
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Critical Media Ltd., the Critical Media Ltd. website or its visitors. This web site contains links to other web sites. Critical Media Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such web sites.
Critical Media Ltd. places a great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our clients and contacts. We do our utmost to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of client and contact data under our control. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
Where is the information stored
All information which you submit via this website is sent to and stored on a computer located in the United Kingdom. This is necessary in order to process the information and to send you the information you have requested.
Your acceptance of these terms
You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. You have a right to ask us to stop sending you direct marketing material at any time even if you have previously asked us to do so or have otherwise agreed to this.
Terms and Conditions
The Critical Media Ltd. website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the web site, anyone viewing the site is deemed to accept.
Terms & Conditions
1. Critical Media Ltd. website is provided as a free service for any consumer to view and use.
2. Use of it is entirely at the user's discretion and Critical Media Ltd. do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any content of the website.
3. Critical Media Ltd. does not necessarily have a relationship, commercial or otherwise, with sites which are linked to from Critical Media Ltd.
4. It is the users responsibility to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from Critical Media Ltd. before relying on it.
5. In no circumstances shall Critical Media Ltd. or any of its employees be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of the Critical Media Ltd. website.
6. Critical Media Ltd. reserve the right to alter any information on this website at any time.
If you have any questions with regards to our terms and conditions, please contact us.